Software QA Engineer
Welcome to the age of AQUARIUS!
We Create the next-gen power solution for the telecom market; non-fossil, low GHG power generators along with AI-based remote energy management.
Founded in 2015 and AQUA TASE since 2020, AQUARIUS Engines has 4 global subsidiaries: Engine Development & Innovation centers in Germany, Production & testing facility in Poland, Business & production unit in Japan and headquarters & R&D in Israel.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Software team
As a QA Engineer in Aquarius Engines, you will be part of a fast-growing multidisciplinary engineering team that builds a cutting-edge platform that makes a real impact in the world!
Your Responsibilities with us:
- In charge of the quality of a complex, highly available, distributed and advanced IOT solution, connecting between worlds of embedded systems, networking, and cloud environments.
- We live in a world of data! Help us to transform data to analytical insights using simple heuristics to advanced machine learning techniques.
- Design requirements array per-project, while considering the future product roadmap.
- Collaborate with other Aquarius Engines software, electrical and mechanical engineers around the globe.
Required skills & experience:
- Education: BSc in CS / SW engineering / equivalent military training.
- 4+ years’ experience as SW QA Engineer, experienced in latest QA methodologies, tools and bug lifecycle
- Experience in Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes) under Linux environment.
- Big advantage – Experience working with IOT products and multidisciplinary systems.
- Big advantage – OOP programming (C#, Python, Java).
- Advantage – Basic Database queries administration experience (SQL, influxDB).
- Advantage – Understanding of serial communication (RS232, RS485, CAN bus), and IOT standard protocols (MQTT, LWM2M, TCP/IP etc).