PA and Admin
Aquarius Engines is seeking an Office Associate and PA to senior management to join our team. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working independently, reliable, self-motivated, and trustworthy. To succeed in this position you should be detail-oriented, and professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. The office is located in Aachen with great access to any transportation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Management of calendars (Understand priorities and schedule).
- Organize agendas, create & maintain materials for meetings, and coordinate & track the execution of tasks.
- Act as a point of contact for global management, local employees and manager, customers, and other external partners
- Oversee office operations including supplies and deliveries.
- Solve problems quickly and efficiently for general office inquiries.
- Responsible for maintenance of the office environment.
- Vendor management: working with external vendors related to office supplies, technology, equipment, etc.
- Assist various teams with different administrative tasks and projects.
- Prepare ongoing reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Organize all aspects of travel, from flights to scheduling meetings as well as visits.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Handling grants applications.
Exceptional organizational and communication skills and a talent for attention to detail.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a global company.
- Bachelor’s degree – Must.
- Fluent in English and great communication skills.
- Quick thinker with the ability to manage multiple tasks within deadlines and handle pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Discretion and trustworthiness.