We are looking for a System Engineer to join our Israeli System team at Yakum.
Our System Engineer will be responsible to manage and maintain all product-related certification documentation to meet and comply with the mandatory regulatory requirements and will be a focal point for all certifications processes of existing and future products.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Write technical engineering documents, to ensure product requirements implementation.
- Define concept improvements for the company products.
- Define, characterize, and preform acceptance test activities.
- Lead the company regulation activity.
Required skills & experience
- B.Sc. in engineering or Industrial engineering.
- Proven experience with CE processes-advantage.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience.
- Independent and proactive approach – being able to own a task but also to deep dive into the relevant details surrounding it, leading tasks from start to end.
- Multitasking, good communication skills, and a team player.
- Fluent English – reading, writing and speaking.
- Military experience in writing or managing engineering documents, and familiarity with military standards of the IDF or foreign armies- advantage