Full Stack Developer
Welcome to the age of AQUARIUS!
We Create the next-gen power solution for the telecom market; non-fossil, low GHG power generators along with AI-based remote energy management.
Founded in 2015 and AQUA TASE since 2020, AQUARIUS Engines has 4 global subsidiaries: Engine Development & Innovation centers in Germany, Production & testing facility in Poland, Business & production unit in Japan and headquarters & R&D in Israel.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our Software team
As a Software developer in Aquarius Engines, you will be part of a fast-growing multidisciplinary engineering team that builds a cutting-edge platform that makes a real impact in the world!
Your Responsibilities with us:
- Develop & maintain a complex, highly available, distributed and advanced IOT solution, connecting between worlds of embedded systems, networking, and cloud environments.
- We live in a world of data! Help us to transform data to analytical insights using simple heuristics to advanced machine learning techniques.
- Design and implement per-project requirements, while considering the future product roadmap.
- Collaborate with other Aquarius Engines software, electrical and mechanical engineers around the globe.
Required skills & experience:
- Education: BSc in CS / SW engineering / equivalent military training.
- Experience of 4+ years developing cloud-oriented SW, having extensive experience in C# (preferably .Net core), Python, databases (SQL, influxDB, MongoDB), WPF.
- Experience of 3+ years developing frontend modules using Angular, JS, HTML, CSS).
- Experience in microservices and Docker/ Kubernetes.
- Big advantage – Experience in developing and working with IOT products and multidisciplinary systems.
- Advantage – Experience with message queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, IBM MQ).
- Advantage – Experience in Linux environments, and Linux drivers understanding.
- Advantage – Worked with quality standards in industrial and/or automotive fields.
- Advantage – Understanding of serial communication (RS232, RS485, CAN bus), and IOT standard protocols (MQTT, LWM2M, etc).