Great DevOps engineer is required to build with us the next generation of green energy deployment, power systems for electrical vehicles, and more….
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the company’s cloud (AWS-based) platforms and environments, including cloud architecture design and cost management.
- Develop operational tools for deployment, configuration, database operations, data analysis infrastructure, IoT devices monitoring, logging, and much more.
- Improve & design the quality and efficiency of the CI/CD processes.
- Handle data ETLs processes meant for machine learning algorithms training.
- Collaborate with the engineering teams in designing the product architecture.
Required skills & experience
- 5+ years as a DevOps / SRE engineer.
- Strong Linux experience & scripting knowledge (e.g. BASH, PowerShell, Python, Groovy, etc.)
- Good understanding of data center networking (TCP/IP, switching/routing, ports and protocols, firewall concepts, load-balancing).
- Expertise with CI/CD pipelines (preferably Jenkins)
- Expertise with Containers: Docker, Kubernetes (K3s, K8s)
- Familiarity with monitoring & logging tools (E.g., ELK).
- Big advantage – Experience with IoT products & multidisciplinary systems.